Students in an advanced Biology class, were taking their mid term exam.
The last question was, ‘Name seven advantages, of Mother’s Milk.’
The question was worth 70 points, or none at all.
One student in particular, was hard put to think, of seven advantages.
However, he wrote:
1) It is the perfect milk formula, for the child.
2) It provides immunity, against several diseases.
3) It is always at the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to the mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available, as and when needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang to indicate, that the end of the test had come, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers, and is high enough off the ground, where p**sycats can’t reach them.